This coat rack plays formal and casual and inorganic and organic to achieve an interesting collaboration.
This coat rack uses a piece of rustic Knotty cypress to contrast the formal machined aluminum hangers.
"Never tell your problems to anyone. 20 percent don't care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them."
23" w x 8" h x 4 1/2" d
Vachead Designs LLC
"From nothing comes everything"